the Institute of Ethnomusicology at the University of Music and Performing Arts Graz is offering a temporary position limited to five years beginning at the earliest possible date for a Senior Scientist with a Doctorate in Ethnomusicology in the form of a part-time contractual position with the extent of employment being 75 %.
The minimum monthly salary for this position is at present 2.783,33 € brutto (14 payments annually).
Special Employment Requirements
- Experience in field research
- Publications in scholarly journals and/or edited volumes
- Experience in teaching at universities
- Acquaintance with computer-aided research methods
- A regional research focus (including local language skills) adding to
or broadening the ones already pursued at the institute.
Interested candidates with the appropriate qualifications are invited
to submit their written application with the usual documentation before
December 19, 2018 by e-mail in a PDF-file using the identification
number 94/18 to:
More details and the official announcement can be found here: